Friday, January 11, 2008

New Year, New Freakout!!!

So it has been awhile since the last post. And it doesn't appear that there has been much change, but oh how looks can be deceiving. Its 2008, the year of the American Freakout! So while everyone is priming for elections and Olympics in China and the next disaster, things will be happening here from this little room in Philadelphia.

So what's new? First off Radical Party is complete!!! The artwork is awesome (thanks so much Ramsey!) and as soon as I can get my hands on a scanner I'll share it with you. The official release has been pushed back a little in anticipation of the American Freakout Records website. There will be a release party somewhere in Philly, in the next month or two.

So what's the hold-up? Well for one the holidays saw me running back and forth from NC. I actually played a show in Winston-Salem at the studio on Brookstown Ave. with Acrobatics Macrocosm. Thanks to Andy and the guys from Autopassion, I plugged into their huge bass cabinet and made some loud noise. My good friend Joshua stepped in and added some vocals and that collaboration may be the next act in the American Freakout stable (josh move to philly).

OK OK, so? Well then I came back to Philadelphia and moved across town to my new spot in West Philadelphia. Which provides me with this small room, my office, which will faciliate me getting down to business. The business of Freaking OUT! No more excuses! No more complaining!

No comments: